Sunday, October 27, 2013


In the month of November we will learn the letters I, J, K, and L.  

We will do some activities with the color orange, the shape diamond, and the number 2.

In math we will continue working on number recognition and start simple addition.

In reading we will continue talking about the parts of a book (cover, cover page, author, and illustrator).  We will also continue to talk about sequencing, conflict, and conflict resolution (the problem and how it is solved).

On Thursday and Friday, Nov. 21 and 22 we will have a feast in class (parents are invited to join us).


At this time of year I always have some parents ask if tuition in November and December is less than the other months of the year.  Tuition is the same every month.  I have based my monthly tuition on what it costs for the whole school year and then divided it into nine monthly payments.  So you are not paying for a month at a time you are paying for the whole year in nine payments.  Of course, if at any time payments are difficult for you please come and talk to me and I’m sure we can work something out.

I love, love, love, my classes this year!!!  They are amazing kiddos!  Thank you for sharing them with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment